Welcome to our website!
Our Mission and Purpose
The Hastings Area Industrial Development Association (HAIDA) was formed in October of 1955 to promote industrial, economic and community development in northern Cambria County and vicinity. The major purposes of the organization are to:
1. Administer Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority (PIDA) Loans and other applicable financing programs and to apply for governmental grants, secure commercial bank loans and accept individual bequests and Foundation Gifts.
2. Carry on such planning, fundraising and other activities related to our purpose and to make contributions to other exempt organizations.
3. Purchase land, develop infrastructure, make site preparations, construct new buildings and purchase and renovate existing buildings.
4. Conduct surveys and develop a marketing strategy to promote our goals.
5. Engage in any and all activities consistent with and in furtherance of the above purposes.
Want More Information?
Looking for more information regarding our services? Click the Contact Us button to the right to go to our contact page where you can get our contact information.